• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Accepted Staff Application
State your IGN:
Wonderbar887

State your age:
Fourteen (14) 

What timezone are you in and what is your availability?
Mountain Standard Time (MST) I am in Alberta, Canada, Now that schools here i am busy 6-8 hours a day and probally around 2 additional hours for eating and chores so that leaves around 5-8 hours a day on the server, or playing mc, on the weekends its a different story as I honestly probably play 14 hours a day on weekends if not more

How do you plan on responsibly performing your duties as a helper?
As a helper I would be very active which means I can watch over the server for anyone in need of help, or anyone who is not following the rules and punish/warn them accordingly, I could also help with any builds/projects the server as working on because i enjoy that stuff Tongue

What previous experience do you have being a staff member?

My previous experiences I have as staff on minecraft is, I have had two helper ranks on average size servers, 10-50 people, and I own my own server which is currently in development. With this experience i know basically all minecraft commands and also a fair bit about some plugins.

List any recent past incidents that resulted in your account being banned on any server.
I was once banned on my friends server for going to his house and going in his config and setting it so everyone had the metro punishment. :Sad  Lol

Describe what tasks you believe the position you are applying for does for the server:

A helper's main job is encouraging everyone to abide all rules, and helping anyone in need of assistance on Herondale.

Additional Comments:

Thank you greatly for considering my application! I think I would be a great addition to the team!  Angel
Thank you for applying! Please wait 24-48 hours for a final decision. Best of luck!
[Image: Heartlessrosie.png]
Nice application, I think you're a kind and nice player and you were not lying when you said you knew the plugins, although im not sure on your helper/moderator abilities, so it would be nice to get more proof that you can do that and how you act with players would be great. other than that it's a +1 from me Big Grin
Quotes of the week:

Everyone in the world is either a squirrel or not a squirrel, choose your side!
Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won't.
+1 : I believe this is a solid app for helper as you seem to know your way around how things work and portray yourself as a very polite person.
.:*I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good*:.
Thanks everyone for the kind reply's Big Grin
Welcome to the team!
[Image: Heartlessrosie.png]