• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied Helper Apllication by AnneLisaJule
State your IGN:
AnneLisaJule
State your age:
What timezone are you in and what is your availability?:
UTC +1
I would say I am able to have at least 3 hours of pure freetime daily, which I can spend for the duty I am applying right now.
How do you plan on responsibly performing your duties as a helper?
As said in the part above I have enough freetime to perform my duty and the way is of Course in a respectful way for players.
What previous exprience do you have being a staff member?

I have been a staff member on a server about the size of this one. I had been a Supporter for about 3 months on that past server. Following to that I was an Admin until the server owner decided to close the server (ca. 5 months).
List any recent past incidents that resulted in your account being banned on any server
There have been zero incidents that resulted in a way described above. 
Describe what tasks you believe the position you are applying for does for the server:

I do believe that the position will result in the server becoming a more Newcomer friendly server. If that happens (what I think it will) new players wont just 'visit' the server, but rather stay longer and that might result in them becoming true server members
Additional Comments:

If you decide you don't want me to be a staff member, will I accept it.
Thanks for applying, Rose or I will try to get back to you in 24-48 hours, until then playing the game and consider join the discord and start a conversation!
Quotes of the week:

Everyone in the world is either a squirrel or not a squirrel, choose your side!
Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won't.
Sorry about the delay, We well get back to you shortly, until then can you please tell me your discord name for if was too need you for an interview?
Quotes of the week:

Everyone in the world is either a squirrel or not a squirrel, choose your side!
Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won't.
Due to you not contacting us back or playing since you have applied, we regret that we must decline this application. Please make sure you have Discord so we can contact you. You may apply again within a month. Goodluck!
[Image: Heartlessrosie.png]