• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied Helper Application
State your IGN:wookieboycot
State your age:I am 18
What timezone are you in and what is your availability?I am in the Central Time Zone and apart from school this game is where I spend most my time from from 4 to 11 mostly.
How do you plan on responsibly performing your duties as a helper?As a helper i will try my best to help people in game and report to the admins / moderators if any problems are happening unless i'm instructed to do otherwise.(like in a rule or by a higher rank)
What previous experience do you have being a staff member?I haven't in a game but i have lead 13 instrumental group in my high school band befor.
List any recent past incidents that resulted in your account being banned on any server.
I was banned for prop killing in gmod,on your server for fun,on your server for exploiting,on your server for exploiting, for fun on your server.
Describe what tasks you believe the position you are applying for does for the server:I think the herler should do lots of the grunt work for the higher ranks.
Additional Comments:i am on the server almost every day of the week.
Due to the recent events (again) your application has been denied, I recommend applying for an unban and looking into getting a friend to help with adding detail to your application if you feel you are incapable of doing it yourself.

-Thread Locked
Quotes of the week:

Everyone in the world is either a squirrel or not a squirrel, choose your side!
Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won't.