Accepted Wookieboycot’s ban appeal
Title: Wookieboycot’s ban appeal

Your IGN:
My In-game name is Wookieboycot.

What is the given reason for your ban?
I have been banned for staff disrespect, not listening, and various occasions of exploiting.

Have you been banned before on HerondaleMC?
Yes, I have been banned for exploiting.

Why should you be unbanned?
Explain your reasoning behind your actions, and why you should be unbanned.

The reasoning behind my actions were purely to help find the servers exploits so they are patched before they are abused by the players. Also, I did not mean any ill-contempt behind the withers in spawn. The withers were contained inside wither-proof block so they did not cause any damage to the server.
I should be unbanned because I have spent numerous hours’ that are worth days on the server and have helped multiple people learn all about the server and Its plugins. If I get unbanned I will continue on helping others and help on creating a friendly, positive community that will forever grow on the server.

Have you re-read HerondaleMC's rules, and agree not to break them again?
I have re-read HerondaleMC’s rules, and I do agree not to break them again.

Additional Comments:
I am sorry for any misconceptions that have caused you to see as staff-disrespect and I am truly sorry for the way I have acted in this manner. Will thee ever forgive me!?

Have a good day
You were banned for finding exploits over and over again, you stated here that you found them and reported them, is finding a way out of spawn and then spawning withers outside it and then telling me to "come find them", considered reporting a bug? To me that is a NO.
Quotes of the week:

Everyone in the world is either a squirrel or not a squirrel, choose your side!
Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won't.
i know i exploited them i really just meant it as a joke that i would of cleaned up in a day or so by myself i wasn't being serious when i said go look for it. but when you were looking for it i helped you find them.

i'll stay away from those kinds of jokes and just play the game normally from now on. i am truly sorry for it and hope that one day you can forgive me for it.
I'm going to accept this application purely because it seems like you put some effort into it and you were a regular player next time you find a bug, report it and DO NOT abuse it!

This is your last chance, next time you will get no warning or chance to appeal

-Thread locked
Quotes of the week:

Everyone in the world is either a squirrel or not a squirrel, choose your side!
Excuses will always be there for you, opportunity won't.