• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepted Helper Application
Thumbs Up 
State your IGN:wookieboycot

State your age:I am 18 or about 216 months old

What timezone are you in and what is your availability?I am in the Central Time Zone and apart from school this game is where I spend most my time from from 4 to 11 mostly.

How do you plan on responsibly performing your duties as a helper?As a helper I will try my best role model I can be while helping players with the many plugins that exist on the server.

What previous experience do you have being a staff member?I haven't in a game but i have lead 13 instrumental group in my high school band befor. (we were in second place with 11 other groups to compete with.) I have just started  a new 6 person group last week.

List any recent past incidents that resulted in your account being banned on any server.
I was banned for prop killing in gmod,on your server for exploiting , being rude to staff, not listening

Describe what tasks you believe the position you are applying for does for the server:  helping out players and staff is one of the positions main jobs in servers is always am contributing to helping out players , staff and I assist in whatever is needed of me built or tested out or fix things, but if it's for a player that needs my help i will try to the best of my knowledge to do so.

comments: I truly think that people with good intentions are just bullshit and everyone screws up. life is just a big screw up but with a guiding hand possibly me if this works out that screw up won't be to bad and it can be fixed with a bit of time and effort, which I am preparing to put into this position. so I hope you liked my application good buy and have a nice day,night or afternoon but not all three unless you're in a fast plane.
Congratulations and welcome to the team! Sorry for taking a while. Although you are accepted, you'll be put in-waiting which means, you will become helper once the need rises for it. We will be having more players on due to becoming part of a network so hang tight! Thank you for applying and be sure to contact me if you have any questions. If you are to get banned or muted, I have the right to revoke this. Thank you for editing and fixing the application as I asked.
[Image: Heartlessrosie.png]
Due to your recent help and involvement, I would like to say, Welcome to the team!
[Image: Heartlessrosie.png]