• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied djinnfriend's Staff App (Mod/Admin)
Bug 
IGN: 
djinnfriend

State your age: 
Nineteen (19)

What timezone are you in and what is your availability?
Mountain / Central Time, available all hours by Discord and especially active after 11 A.M.
I play nearly every night. Currently unemployed, but I play around my jobs anyways.

How do you plan on responsibly performing your duties as a helper?
I want to help new players as the server grows. There will be people asking questions, inevitably.
I've been playing the game for a while and have no problem setting aside time to help with commands,
building, locating resources, etc. for new players, and plan to be an asset to established players.
As a mod, I would remind players of rules and work to settle arguments that arise. 
I also may advertise the server on other sites.

What previous exprience do you have being a staff member?
I was admin with control over all aspects of a server I once played on with Panema. I was admin for about six 
months, and my application was accepted over 3 other apps because I played the most often and had zero incidents.
 The server owner got into a fight with Panema, and he left. Shortly after he left, so did I. During the time 
I was admin though, I was online the most often, and attracted the most people to the server through advertising
on other websites. There was no bad blood on this server, I just left because Panema did.

List any recent past incidents that resulted in your account being banned on any server.
None. I have never been banned.

Describe what tasks you believe the position you are applying for does for the server:
I am applying for mod, though admin is ideal. A mod keeps small disputes in check, and answers small-scale questions
for players. They should be able to temp-ban, temp-mute, and warn a player if the player acts out. 
Mods serve mainly to keep the peace and remind players of rules.

An admin helps with larger scale problems, but also deals with some of the issues a mod would.
An admin could be expected to restore stolen items between players, teleport a player who has gotten stuck,
assist with commands, and other things of that nature. They should also be able to change weather/time 
if the online players all agree on it. Generally, an admin should use their permissions to make
playing more enjoyable and smooth for everyone.

Additional Comments:
I am also an artist and builder. I would be happy to draw for the server or build for it if accepted.
Please message me on discord (djinnfriend#6122) for follow-ups or other concerns.
Thank you!
Congratulations and welcome to the team! Sorry for taking a while. Although you are accepted, you'll be put in-waiting which means, you will become helper once the need rises for it. We will be having more players on due to becoming part of a network so hang tight! Thank you for applying and be sure to contact me if you have any questions. You have 2 people in front of you.
[Image: Heartlessrosie.png]
Due to being non-active in Discord and server after this application, you are officially declined. Thank you for applying!
[Image: Heartlessrosie.png]